Saturday, November 22, 2014

Next step

   So what is this next step? I have to raise $5300 (not including airfare for the outreach $800-$2000). I have set up a website that allows people to donate to my DTS online. I have also set up a facebook page for people who want to still see updates from both my blog and the my event page.

  Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sendmedtsjourney
  Donate online: http://www.myywamdts.myevent.com/
 
   If you ever have any questions, please comment and I will do my best to answer them. This DTS is definitely going to stretch me and force me outside my comfort zone. Please pray for me as I continue on this journey... I don't feel ready or even adequate for this, but where I am weak God is strong.

    But he said to me,"My grace is sufficient for you, for my 
power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will
boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that
Christ's power may rest on me.~2 Corinthians 12:9

   

No comments:

Post a Comment