Thursday, August 20, 2015

New focus

My focus has been chosen.

   I will be doing the worship focus. While singing and music are a part of worship, this will focus more on what the heart of worship truly is.

   The countdown until my DTS orientation day is now 30 days. Wow.

   I feel like I'm about to start an adventure where I don't know anything. Yet, maybe that is a good thing.
I think my lack of confidence and places where I know I am weak, will be where I can see God working in me.

   God has given me peace that this focus, Worship, is what I need to do. I need to learn how to worship, and what worship truly is. I think sometimes I get caught up in going through the motions of worship... I don't want to go through the motions of worship anymore, and have been praying that God would help me with this. Maybe, this is why my original focus got cancelled. God is good. All the time.

   I can do this, through Him.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear, Grace! God will teach you much, I am sure, and worship is what we are designed to do with our lives! It's SO much more than just singing a song now and then. I'm excited to hear more about what God shows you through these coming months.

    ReplyDelete