Monday, July 27, 2015

God is supplying

   In the past three weeks, God has blown me away with how much he is providing. Everything fairly expensive that I thought I would need to buy for this DTS, is already being provided by other people.

   Yesterday, I had my first fundraiser for this DTS. It was a bake sale. The weeks prior to this happening, I had told people about it and asked for donations of baked goods. I only heard from a few people. I was kinda freaking out about it, because yesterday, in my mind was a horrible day to do a fundraiser of any kind. 

   Green Country fair was just ending, so there were a lot of people who were having to be there. Meanwhile, Rock County fair week was just a couple days shy of beginning and there were people involved in that as well. This entire weekend I kept thinking how I just picked the wrong date for this. However, God kept challenging me by saying, "Don't you trust me? I called you to do this, and I will supply." 

   He did. 

   I got to church on Sunday morning and there were baked donations all over the counter as well as some baked things that kept coming in. I was only expecting maybe $200 off of this bake sale, but instead I made almost $600. 

    God will supply. 

    I currently have about $3200 for this DTS out of $5300... I have no doubt that God will provide the funds one way or another. He has shown me these past couple weeks that it will be okay.  

   In other news, the day is getting closer when I will leave. Counting down the days. We're down to 55 days until orientation! I'm excited, nervous, and sad all at the same time... It's going to be hard to leave, but I'm excited to see what God is going to do with me in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment